( Celý článek | Autor:
"12 Steps to Raw Foods: How to End Your Addiction to Cooked Food"
According to Victoria Boutenko (author of Raw Family) only 1 out of 1000 people can stay on a raw-food diet without support. In her new book, she provides vocabulary, understanding, and compassion for those wishing to transition successfully to a raw-food diet. This book, highly recommended by Dr. Gabriel Cousens, encourages and supports you to trust your own instincts once past initial detoxification. Victoria Boutenko expertly addresses the: cultural attachment, social pressure, programming from birth, and the addictive quality of processed foods. She covers in detail: enzymes, detoxification and the 12-steps necessary in order to successfully make the transition and maintain a raw-food diet. Quick, Easy Gourmet Raw Recipes also accompany this remarkable book! This book is destined to be a best seller and is a highly recommended gift to loved ones.
* Foreword by Gabriel Cousens
* Note from the author
* Chapter One: Life and Energy
* Chapter Two: The Human Body Never Makes Mistakes
* Chapter Three: The Law of Vital Adjustment
* Chapter Four: Bacteria, My Favorite Animal In The World
* Chapter Five: Detoxification As Healing
* Chapter Six: The Family Fast
* Chapter Seven: Why 12 Steps?
* Chapter Eight: Step One- "I admit that I have lost control of my addiction to cooked food and my eating is becoming unmanageable."
* Chapter Nine: Step Two- "I believe that live vegan food is the most natural diet for a human being."
* Chapter Ten: Step Three "I shall gain necessary skills, learn basic raw recipes and obtain equipment to prepare live food."
* Chapter Eleven: Step Four- "I shall live in harmony with people who eat cooked food."
* Chapter Twelve: Step Five- "I shall stay away from temptations."
* Chapter Thirteen: Step Six- "I shall create support for myself."
* Chapter Fourteen: Step Seven- "I shall find alternative activities or hobbies."
* Chapter Fifteen: Step Eight- "I shall let my higher self lead my life."
* Chapter Sixteen: Step Nine- "I shall make a searching and fearless inventory of the real reasons for seeking comfort and pleasure from cooked foods."
* Chapter Seventeen: Step Ten- "I shall let my intuition help me."
* Chapter Eighteen: Step Eleven- "Through clarity I will gain happiness."
* Chapter Nineteen: Step Twelve- "I shall provide support to other raw fooders."
* Chapter Twenty: Gourmet Recipes