( Celý článek | Autor:
"Eating for Beauty"
Proper nutrition is an art. It is an art form. Every bite is a brush stroke. Every swallow is a new color. Each meal is a cloud or a tree or a flower a piece of the beautiful painting that you are becoming. You are becoming an ever more attractive work of art each day. You truly are a work of art in progress. In Eating for Beauty, David Wolfe, one of America's foremost nutrition experts, describes how to cleanse, nourish, and beautify by utilizing the benefits of a fresh-food diet. You can apply the lessons contained within this book to improve your appearance, vitality, and health.
Beauty is the universal language. Whether it is skin-care, a fresh-food diet, vital energy, or any other facet of healthy living, David Wolfe is the authority. Contains over 100 full-color photos and illustrations and references the most unique and highest-quality natural beauty products in the world!
Table of Contents:
* Lesson 1: Cosmic Beauty
* Lesson 2: Beauty Nutrition
* Lesson 3: The Acid/Alkaline Balance Simplified
* Lesson 4: The Three Food Classes
* Lesson 5: Elements of The Beauty Diet
* Lesson 6: Detoxification & Transformation
* Lesson 7: Alchemical Beauty Secrets (The Beauty Minerals)
* Lesson 8: Beautifying Foods
* Lesson 9: The Beauty Diet
* Lesson 10: Beauty Recipes
* Lesson 11: Body Beauty (Skin, Hair, Nails, Teeth, Eyes, Voice)
* Lesson 12: Yoga & Beauty Sleep
* Lesson 13: The Psychology of Beauty Consciousness
* What Is Beauty?
* Appendix A: Hot Springs
* Appendix B: Non-Beautifying Plant Foods
* About Kirlian Photography
* About the Author
* Beauty Products